2021 Tax Rates
Tax rates change each year. Knowing what tax bracket you are in can help your financial planning. Click below for the up-to-date tax rates.
Papers to Save
- Home deed and home receipts for additions
- Current insurance policies
- Receipts and annual statements for investments
- Tax returns for 4 years
- Bank statements and checks for 4 years
Papers to Discard
- Expired automobile & home insurance policies
- Stock annual reports & monthly statements
- Payroll and dividend pay stubs
- IRA Statements
- Utility bills
Good Financial Habits
- Write down your personal and financial goals.
- List your assets and liabilities to map your financial plan.
- Make an action list for what’s important.
- Set up automatic payments for the mortgage, electric and phone bills.
- Save only tax related statements.
- Consolidate accounts.
- Handle mail only once, taking action or discarding.